As of January 1st, 2020, the law will require certain companies to provide an inbound phone number option to all customers and employees in California to request how the company collects, uses, and discloses their personal information. Here at InfoCision, we have developed a full turnkey phone and case management solution. We can help you become compliant by the January 1st deadline. As little as ONE mishandled request could open the door for a wave of regulatory investigations or lawsuits. Let us help you avoid this.
Check this out for more information: CCPA
As a business leader who has invested in an array of advanced contact center services, great importance weighs on seeing the ROI of these various tools. After all, how else can you measure profitable growth within your contact center?
The question remains, however, of how to actually measure this ROI within your facility. Enhancing contact center services ROI isn’t difficult so long as you have invested in a solution that is utilized by the right staff; boasts business intelligence; and ensures regulatory compliance.
To provide a more in depth explanation of these three points let’s deep dive into the functions of each:
- Inbound and outbound call center technology: A best-in-class contact center will make use of advanced technology to ensure each inbound and outbound call is treated with the utmost care by the agent with the most refined skill-set. For instance, inbound call center tools such as skills-based routing make for the best customer experience as specific inquiries are automatically transferred to the agent with the most expertise in the subject matter. Therefore, a seamless interaction can occur and end on a positive note with a found solution.
- Regulatory compliance: In addition to implementing the right technology, regulatory compliance is integral in providing contact center clients with the most reliable service possible. A leading contact center will assure its clients that they are 100 percent compliant with state and federal laws, so as to avoid unnecessary fines that legislative branches can incur on contact center services clients. This also means that your contact center services do not violate Do Not Call legislation—which in turn enhances the institution’s overall quality of services.
- The right staff: Finally, the life-pulse of the contact center is of course the person who answers the phone and provides service to the customer. Without a mature, client-based trained and socially sensitive group of Communicators, a contact center’s quality of customer care can waver. Consumers value pleasant interactions, applied expertise and ability to solve problems quickly when speaking with contact center agents.
If you’re not impressed with your business’s contact center services ROI, it might be time to look for a call center that provides each of the above essential elements.
Steve Brubaker began his career at InfoCision in 1985. In his current role as Chief of Staff and as a member of the Executive Team he is responsible for HR, internal and external communications, and manages the company’s legal and compliance departments. Brubaker is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the DMA and PACE. He also donates his time to serve on several University boards, including the Executive Advisory Board for The Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing at The University of Akron and The University of Akron Foundation Board. He has also been honored with a number of awards and recognitions for his contributions to the call center industry, including the ATA’s highest honor, the prestigious Fulcrum Award.
Have you been saying for the last few months, or even years, that you’re going to branch out your marketing into various channels? But for whatever reason—maybe you don’t have the time or resources to give each channel the attention it deserves—this multichannel approach has not come to fruition. You may technically be operating on multiple channels, but in fact you are not truly a multichannel marketing company.
So now’s the time to finally ensure you become a multichannel organization, which is increasingly critical today as customers expect to be able to contact your company on their preferred channel. In fact, in 2015, customers will continue to demand effortless interactions over Web and mobile channels, according to “Forrester’s Top Trends for Customer Service in 2015.”
To keep up with this multichannel customer trend, and to combat any trouble you’re having getting your multichannel approach off the ground, it’s vital that you avoid waiting to seek out help. For example, InfoCision can partner with your organization and deliver multichannel marketing solutions to meet any of your unique needs. As a provider of leading marketing solutions for over 30 years, we can manage a multitude of channels so that you never have to go it alone. We can offer you:
- Inbound and outbound contact center services and technology
- Email and text message marketing
- Direct mail campaign assistance
By partnering with an organization devoted to creating effective multichannel marketing solutions, you can boost customer engagement without devoting your own resources. A “one-stop shop” marketing partner can help you maximize ROI well into the future. Click here to get a much-needed boost from a multichannel marketing partner.
Steve Brubaker began his career at InfoCision in 1985. In his current role as Chief of Staff and as a member of the Executive Team he is responsible for HR, internal and external communications, and manages the company’s legal and compliance departments. Brubaker is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the American Teleservices Association (ATA). He also donates his time to serve on several University boards, including the Executive Advisory Board for The Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing at The University of Akron and The University of Akron Foundation Board. He has also been honored with a number of awards and recognitions for his contributions to the call center industry, including the ATA’s higher honor, the prestigious Fulcrum Award.