We’re Hiring Work From Home Call Center Agents
- Windows based PC with Windows 10 or 11 (Below Windows 10 is NOT compatible)
Minimum PC/Laptop Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher (AMD Ryzen 3 or higher may be acceptable)
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Monitor: 14” minimum
- Dual monitors are recommended
- They are required for programs that access 3rd party/client systems
- External wired mouse
- Wired USB headset with mute & volume control, required day one of training
- Wireless and/or 3.5mm analog headsets are not acceptable
- External speakers or sound on Laptop
- Current Microsoft operating system (Windows 10 or 11)
- Microsoft Windows Updates enabled
- Windows Defender Antivirus: Updated signature/configuration file
- Google Chrome Browser: Latest version
- IMPORTANT: All non-essential software MUST NOT BE RUNNING
- No audio or streaming or gaming apps running
- Make sure they are not running in the background
- Needed to receive initial DUO call for 2-factor authentication
- Number/Name Blocker apps need to be turned off to receive call
- United States based High-Speed ISP Subscription – Cloud Based Internet and VPNs are NOT Acceptable
- Mobile Hotspots (T-Mobile, Verizon, etc), Satellite, and VPNs are NOT permitted
- ISP must be STABLE and located within the USA and its territories
- Wired connection to router/modem is strongly preferred – We reserve the right to require a hard wired connection (using an Ethernet cable) at any time
- Minimum Download: 50Mbps
- Minimum Upload: 10Mbps
If you have not received the technology check email, then your application was not accepted, and an email with the details will be sent to you. Please reach out through the “Contact us” page on our website if you would like to try again.
All communication throughout the application process will be through email via our automated email system, so make sure to check all email inboxes, including junk/spam folders.
It will take 3-5 business days for a Recruiter to review your interview. Once reviewed, you will receive an email with your next steps. (Be sure to check your spam/junk folders as all emails are sent from our automated system.)
Yes, InfoCision does not provide equipment. Prior to a job offer, we do run a technology check to confirm that you have all the required equipment.
We need to confirm that your system/Internet speeds are compatible with our systems.
This process can take anywhere from 5 – 10 business days based on how quickly you fulfill the requested steps.
Once a recruiter receives your passing technology check, they will be in touch via email with next steps.
If you worked for InfoCision only once before, we ask that you wait 45 days from your last date of employment to reapply. If you worked for us more than once before, we ask that you wait six months from your last date of employment to reapply. In both situations, you will need to go through the entire application and hiring process again.
Your application is valid for 90 days from the time it is submitted.
We now handle all of our recruiting communication via email. You may use the “Contact Us” option on our website to reach out with any questions that are not answered within the job description.
We offer new training classes each week, but it can take up to 2 weeks to complete the hiring process.
Currently, we are offering Work-at-Home Call Center positions that are 100% remote. For corporate opportunities, please visit our Corporate Careers page.
Our work-at-home positions are all call center based that require you to handle both outbound and inbound phone calls for our various clients. We offer positions in either Commercial Sales or Fundraising for Non Profit, Christian, and Conservative organizations.
Yes, we have a brick-and-mortar call center in Austintown, Ohio.