Work at Home
Requirements & FAQs
- Windows based PC with Windows 10 or 11 (Below Windows 10 is NOT compatible)
MINIMUM PC/LAPTOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher (AMD Ryzen 3 or higher may be acceptable)
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Monitor: 14” minimum
- Dual monitors are recommended
- They are required for programs that access 3rd party/client systems
- External wired mouse
- Wired USB headset with mute & volume control, required day one of training
- Wireless and/or 3.5mm analog headsets are not acceptable
- External speakers or sound on Laptop
- Current Microsoft operating system (Windows 10 or 11)
- Microsoft Windows Updates enabled
- Windows Defender Antivirus: Updated signature/configuration file
- Google Chrome Browser: Latest version
- IMPORTANT: All non-essential software MUST NOT BE RUNNING
- No audio or streaming or gaming apps running
- Make sure they are not running in the background
- Needed to receive initial DUO call for 2-factor authentication
- Number/Name Blocker apps need to be turned off to receive call
- United States based High-Speed ISP Subscription – Cloud Based Internet and VPNs are NOT Acceptable
- Mobile Hotspots (T-Mobile, Verizon, etc), Satellite, and VPNs are NOT permitted
- ISP must be STABLE and located within the USA and its territories
- Wired connection to router/modem is strongly preferred – We reserve the right to require a hard wired connection (using an Ethernet cable) at any time
- Minimum Download: 50Mbps
- Minimum Upload: 10Mbps
How do I schedule an interview?
Click APPLY NOW and complete the entire application. Once completed, you will be prompted to schedule your self-led, video interview that you can submit at any time. Details will be sent to you via email. If not prompted to schedule your interview, your application was not accepted, and an email with details will be sent to you immediately.
I completed my application and was not able to schedule an interview?
If not prompted to schedule a video interview, then your application was not accepted, and an email with details will be sent to you immediately. Please reach out through the “Contact Us” page on our website if you would like to try again.
I applied and have not heard back.
All communication throughout the application process will be through email via our automated email system, so make sure to check all email inboxes, including junk/spam folders.
I submitted my interview; what are the next steps?
It will take 3-5 business days for a Recruiter to review your interview. Once reviewed, you will receive an email with your next steps. (Be sure to check your spam/junk folders as all emails are sent from our automated system.)
Do I have to have my own equipment?
Yes, InfoCision does not provide equipment. Prior to a job offer, we do run a technology check to confirm that you have all the required equipment.
Why is a technology check required?
We need to confirm that your system/Internet speeds are compatible with our systems.
How long is the process from application to job offer?
This process can take anywhere from 5 – 10 business days based on how quickly you fulfill the requested steps.
I completed the technology check; what are the next steps?
Once a recruiter receives your passing technology check, they will be in touch via email with next steps.
I previously worked for InfoCision; do I need to reapply?
If you worked for InfoCision only once before, we ask that you wait 45 days from your last date of employment to reapply. If you worked for us more than once before, we ask that you wait six months from your last date of employment to reapply. In both situations, you will need to go through the entire application and hiring process again.
How long is my application active?
Your application is valid for 90 days from the time it is submitted.
Is there a phone number I can call to discuss this position in more detail?
We now handle all of our recruiting communication via email. You may use the “Contact Us” option on our website to reach out with any questions that are not answered within the job description.
How soon can I start?
We offer new training classes each week, but it can take up to 2 weeks to complete the hiring process.
Other than Work-at-Home Call Center positions, do you have other jobs available?
Currently, we are offering Work-at-Home Call Center positions that are 100% remote. For corporate opportunities, please visit our Corporate Careers page.
What does the job entail?
Our work-at-home positions are all call center based that require you to handle both outbound and inbound phone calls for our various clients. We offer positions in either Commercial Sales or Fundraising for Non Profit, Christian, and Conservative organizations.
Can I work from an InfoCision location rather than from home?
Yes, we have brick and mortar call centers in Ohio (Akron, Uniontown, and Austintown) and West Virginia (Huntington).
How do I reschedule my interview?
Since interviews are self-led, not live, there is no need to reschedule. Please simply follow the link in the email to submit your interview at your earliest convenience.